FULL-TIME COMMUNITY THERAPIST
The Community Therapist is responsible for specific clinical services to assigned youth and families so that they become healthy, independent and productive members of their communities. A Therapist is expected to exercise professional judgement and discretion as a significant practitioner in the integration of treatment for clients. The therapist provides community-based mental health services to children/adolescents throughout the South Bay Area. The Therapist reports to the Clinical Supervisor.
- Valid California License as a LMFT, LCSW, PhD, PsyD, or a Master's Degree and current registration with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences as an Associate MSW or MFT Intern.
- DMH experience, preferred.
- Bilingual - Spanish, preferred.
- Travel required: MUST have valid California Driver's License, reliable vehicle, good driving record, and current vehicle insurance.
- Will be required to provide a 10 year DMV original printout. Online printouts not accepted.
- Work experience in comparable mental health setting.
PART-TIME THERAPEUTIC BEHAVIORAL SPECIALIST (TBS): LANCASTER OFFICE
A Therapeutic Behavioral Specialist is a behavior coach who provides short-term, intensive, behavioral interventions to children and youth with severe behavioral problems and emotional disturbance who are at risk for more restrictive care. Specific services include (but not limited to) modeling, immediate behavioral reinforcement, time-structuring activities, coping strategies, social skills training, cognitive interventions, and positive support and imparting interventions to caregivers.
Bachelor's degree and 1 year full-time related experience with SED youth providing behavioral interventions OR high school diploma with 3 years full-time related experience.
Valid California driver's license and good driving record.
Will be required to provide an ORIGINAL 10 year DMV printout. No online printouts will be accepted.
Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
Available to work varying hours, split shifts, weekends, and evenings indicated by clients needs.
EMAIL OR FAX RESUMES FOR PROCESSING TO:
Fax: (310) 660-0492